Indian Space Research Organization
Has launched ISRO Cyberspace Competitions - 2020.
Who can participate ? : Childern from Std.1 to Std.12
What are the topics in competitions? :
|Class 4-8||Model Making/Science Craft|
|Class 9-10||Essay Writing|
|Class 11-12||Essay Writing,Quiz|
What are the fees ? : 0 (No fees)
Venue of the competions? : Online (No need to go outside)
When is the last date for registration ? : June 24, 2020
What are the rules and regulations ?:
1.The competition is open to the school students studying in India.
2. The participation in ICC-2020 is without any fee.
3. All competitions are individual events.
4. Participation in these competitions can be done from home and participants need not travel anywhere.
5. The affiliation of the students for a particular class category shall be based on their enrolment during the academic year 2020-21.
6. The Identity Card issued by the Institution during the Academic Year 2019-20 shall be taken as reference.
7. In case the results are awaited for Academic Year 2019-20, it may be deemed that the participant has already passed the examination and has got enrolled to the next grade during the Academic Year 2020-21. This condition is applicable only for participation in “ISRO Cyberspace Competitions – 2020” through online mode and cannot be taken as an endorsement for any other purpose.
8. Registrations has to be done on the link provided at ISRO website www.isro.gov.in/icc-2020 on or before June 24, 2020. A unique registration number will be generated against successful registration.
9. One individual can register and participate in only one competition.
10. Name of submission file shall be same as registration number of the participant.
11. The name of the top 500 students will be announced on ISRO website and the Merit Certificates will be provided by e-mail / post.
12. All other participants will receive Participation Certificate through e-mail.
13. The detailed procedure of the ICC-2020 shall be provided at ISRO portal.
14. The Time-Table for all the competitions along with probable topics, shall be made available on ISRO Portal shortly. 1
5. For further details, please contact. Phone: 080 – 2351 5850 e-mail : email@example.com
Event timings may vary slightly